A material sent for publication in Publisher āMetropolitan of Oltenia” should assume and
recognize that it has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere and the authors
agree to free requirements below:
1. All works submitted for publication at publisher āMetropolitan of Olteniaā wearing consent
and blessing of His Grace Prof. Univ. Ph.D. Irineu Popa, Archbishop and Metropolitan of
Oltenia Craiova, Dean of the Faculty of Theology, University of Craiova.
2. Selection and publication of the editorial materials received will be made by the
committee of referees in accordance with theological impact, religious, interfaith,
interdisciplinary and interculturality that promote.
3. Proposed text for publication should be compatible and fit to the editorial requirements
developed by the āMetropolitan of Oltenia”.
4. Review system will consider originality of subject chosen and its impact in the field of
5. Preference will be given to the works integrated in the theme proposed by the Holy
Synod of the Romanian Orthodox Church in relation to the current year, but also in
relation with the requirements of readers.
6. The title of the work must have authenticity of the entire text, so those interested to
discover in it a summary of the entire writing.
7. Texts of the young authors who have not yet made a name by publishing will be
accompanied by the recommendation of a professor. In this sense, it is preferable that
academic work is accompanied by a preface signed by a specialist in domain developed
by the author in the paper.
8. References used and grading system must meet academic standards in force, as
appropriated by the Publishing House āMetropolitan of Oltenia”.
9. Proposed publication will be verified by a panel of reviewers that will examine the
authenticity of the text before, in order to avoid plagiarism elements. Suspected
plagiarized texts will be placed on a list that will be submitted to the competent
authorities in taking measures to prevent intellectual theft.
10. Publishing material deemed outside goals announced or not of interest to readers will
not be considered for publication. This situation does not necessarily reflect the quality of
material, only inadequacy and thus its editorial policy for preferences of the readers.
11. The manuscript will be sent anonymously, by two reviewers, experts in the subject area
to assess its suitability for publication in scientific publishing house āMetropolitan of
12. To ensure anonymity, authors are asked to use impersonal references to their previous
13. The referees are chosen by the Publishing Director, in consultation with members of the
14. It will form a panel of referees for texts written in a foreign language, Ed. āMetropolitan of
Oltenia” having international languages speakers.
15. Publishing Authors are invited to submit two referees and submit it possible institutional
affiliation and address (mail and email) of the persons proposed.
16. Authors will be informed promptly of the receipt of the material from Publisher.
17. Authors are advised that the reviewing process may take, in some cases, 4-6 months.
18. As soon as Edit. gets the reports signed by the referees, authors are notified of the result
of the acceptance or rejection of the manuscript.
19. If reviewers disagree, the Publishing House consulting a third reviewer.
20. Following essays, authors may be asked to revise the manuscript according to the
comments made by the referees in the reports. At each observation referees, authors
will indicate to what extent will comply or justify the option to keep the original wording.
21. Unpublished manuscripts will not be returned to authors.